If you pre-ordered packages or materials that are ready to pick up on April 28, please read on.
Pick up hours are from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Our store opens from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on Bee Day.
The process to pick up existing orders is:
- Proceed to park in our parking lot. Please park close to other vehicles to make sure we have room for everybody.
- If you want to purchase something from our store or visit vendors and the beekeeping swap meet, please do that first.
- Once you are ready to pick up your packages or pre-ordered material, please go to the store entrance (marked “1” in the diagram below) and there will be a desk where you can receive your printed invoice with pick up vouchers.
- You can now go to the pickup area (the big barn), marked as “2” in the diagram and pick up your order/packages.
- Once you’ve collected your bee package, we recommend going straight home and installing them as soon as possible.