Please take extra precautions to transport the packages as they should not get wet and have rain in the forecast.
Please check your email since we have sent 11 email updates with information about the pickup schedule, transport tips, and installation recommendations.
Package pickup hours are from 7:30 am to 1:00 pm on Sunday, April 25 (for beekeepers that preordered bees)
The table below shows the suggested hours for picking up packages, based on which letter your name starts with. These are just suggestions to spread the number of cars during the whole pickup schedule, avoiding a traffic jam and longer wait times. If you cannot come at the recommended time, you can come at any time between 7:30 am and 1:00 pm.
For example, if your name is Lisa, we recommend that you come to pick up your packages between 10:30 and 11:00 am.
- You can enter BeeManiacs from the main entrance and head towards the Big Barn where the drive-thru line forms
- While in the line, a BeeManiacs employee will approach and ask for the name of the person that placed the order
- At that point, BeeManiacs staff will set your packages and any material you pre-ordered online at the pickup area
- Stay in the line and continue driving until you reach the pickup area (concrete area outside the Big Barn)
- You may now get out of your vehicle and load your bees/material
- To exit, continue driving around the garden and BeeManiacs store building until you reach the main road
Please note that our store remains closed for in-person visits.